CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE TICKETS
Please Join Us As We Celebrate & Support
Our Community This Holiday Season At …
Community Tablescapes Decorated for Christmas & the Holidays
Ayoko Design’s aDesigned Magazine & Blue Moon Furniture
IN SUPPORT OF
Winnipeg Harvest & Willow Place Women & Children’s Emergency Shelter
- 20+ breathtaking live edge tables decorated for Christmas & the holidays by local Builders, Interior Designers, Decorators & Artists.
- Favourite holiday recipe samplings from local Chefs featured in the Down to Earth: Homemade Soups in Handmade Vessels cookbook (A Collaborative Project of Ayoko Design & the Winnipeg Art Gallery’s CRAFTED Show + Sale).
- Great holiday gifts for sale including the Down to Earth cookbook, ceramic pieces made by the Winnipeg Art Gallery’s CRAFTED Artists, restaurant gifts cards for featured Chefs & Restaurants.
Food and art tell the story of our history, traditions, culture and backgrounds, and bring people together in every country around the world. Our food, serving vessels, dining tables and homes are inherently related. They all facilitate the sharing of a meal with friends, family, or even total strangers, and create the opportunity to celebrate our differences, share a common experience, and give the gift of nourishment and shelter. Because these are all things we value so deeply, it’s no surprise we take such pride and care in making these very practical objects in our lives both functional and beautiful.
If tables could talk, what would they say? Have you ever counted the growth rings in a tree? The heart of every tree trunk very literally tells us their story. And, just like with people, the environmental influences on the life of a tree make a mark. What Ayoko Design and Blue Moon Furniture share, is our commitment to supporting our community. Please help us make a mark together, and join us for a breathtaking display of Winnipeg’s art, craft, design and food at it’s finest! Our Table Stories event will not only support local businesses – Builders, Interior Designers, Decorators, Chefs, Restaurants and Artists alike – it will also support 2 important local not-for-profit organizations – Winnipeg Harvest and Willow Place Women & Children’s Emergency Shelter. What better time than the holiday season to celebrate the community that we all love and share?
FOR WINNIPEG HARVEST
- All proceeds from the sales of the Down to Earth: Homemade Soups in Handmade Vessels cookbook will be donated to Winnipeg Harvest. A collaborative project of Ayoko Design & the Winnipeg Art Gallery’s CRAFTED Show + Sale.
- 5% of restaurant gift card sales will be donated to Winnipeg Harvest.
- 5% of the Winnipeg Art Gallery’s CRAFTED artist’s sales will be donated to Winnipeg Harvest.
FOR WILLOW PLACE WOMEN & CHILDREN’S SHELTER
- 5% of the sales of Blue Moon’s furniture & accessories will be donated to Willow Place.
- Blue Moon Furniture has donated a beautiful coffee table for our door prize. All proceeds from the sale of door prize tickets will be donated to Willow Place.
The beautiful trees used to make the majestic, one-of-a-kind pieces of nature’s artwork from Blue Moon’s signature live edge table line are grown from sustainable sources. Watch Blue Moon’s video for a glimpse of things to come at bluemoonfurniture.ca
Tablescapes will remain on display, and Down to Earth cookbooks, restaurant gift cards and ceramic wares will be for sale until end of day Wednesday, December 5th at Blue Moon Furniture. 5% of the sales of Blue Moon’s furniture and accessories will be donated to Willow Place from November 29th to December 5th.
Yoko Chapman – Ayoko Design / Summit View Builders / Teegan Walker Ceramics / Firewood / Beyond Flowers
Yoko Chapman – Ayoko Design / Jeremy Moffatt Construction / Beyond Flowers
Josephine Pulver – Ayoko Design / Beyond Flowers / Crystal Nykoluk Earth Shaper
Jessica Saunders – Foxridge Homes / Beyond Flowers
Les Sediles – Artista Homes
Sacha Jammu – French Accent Design
Lyndsay Stokes Interiors / Ventura Custom Homes
Lyndsay Stokes Interiors / Richter Construction
Kelli Johnson – Studio One Eleven / Academy Florist
Candace Rudd – Two 30 Nine
Julie Janzen & Jennifer Knight – J & J Dwellings
Adele Sinclair – Boreal Architecture Studio Inc.
Alan Lacovetsky, Ceramic Artist
Kathryne Koop, Ceramic Artists
HOLIDAY APPETIZERS DONATED BY:
Anneliese Schoppe, Winnipeg Harvest Community Kitchen Facilitator
Chef Wayne Martin, Capital Grill.Bar
Tabitha Langel, Tall Grass Prairie Bread Co.
Chef Karen Peters, KarenFood
Sachit Mehra, East India Company
Chef Luc Jean, Wow! Catering
Styled by French Accent Design